Online Appointment Guidelines
Better Health Medical Centre offers an online booking service. To make an appointment the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Standard Consultations will go for approximately 15 minutes and you will be able to discuss 1-2 issues only
- New Patients will need to contact reception to make the initial appointment, after the initial appointment, online bookings will become available
- Only 1 patient can be seen per standard consultation. Please book separate appointments for each family member.
Please cancel any appointment that you cannot attend, by phone. Two non-attendances will cause future online bookings to be blocked The following appointments may require more time and therefore will NOT be available for booking online. Contact reception on 03 5897 7288to make one of the following appointments:
- Appointments to discuss more than 2 issues
- Minor surgical procedures
- Any WorkCover related issues-including certificates,case conference etc.
- Insurance Medical
- Pre-Employment Medicals/ Fitness for working/Driving
If appointments are booked outside these guidelines patients may be required to reschedule.
To make an appointment with our specialist please arrange a referral from you GP.
The Referrals can be faxed to us on 03 58 977287. Our receptionist will contact you arrange an appointment.